Its back! The Thursday Top 5 returns after a bit of a hiatus that I’ll blame on my ADHD! So here we go, 5 things that are floating my boat right now…
- Publicity for a new book! Got a great look at the Huffington Post Travel section today – a feature review and photo essay on the cool new book Ghost Towns of California
- This video made me laugh so hard I damn near hyper ventilated. If you don’t think this is funny we can’t be friends
- Its very nearly the end of a long week
- LOUIE is on tonight
- The new version of Hot Mail, Outlook is very functional, very cool, and a great improvement over the already-good Hot Mail.
Its Thursday. Time for the Top 5 things that are floating my boat at the moment:
1.) The Girl On Guy podcast with Aisha Tyler: http://girlonguy.libsyn.com/rss
2.) The weather. I don’t mind the stifling heat, really. Though I will when my next electric bill hits
3.) Having a day off in the middle of the week. Happy belated-Birthday, America!
4.) A bunch of new music
5.) Watching my kid’s dog, Ella. She’s half-Rotweiler/half black Labrador and very smart and well-behaved. I like having a dog in limited doses.
Every Thursday: 5 Random Items Floating My Boat (Insert some other hackneyed phrase here)
- The Weather: holy crap, after several days of humidity, thunder storms, tornado warnings and the like, today’s weather (so far, at least this morning, is amazing)
- Just finding out some stuff on eBay I had listed sold!
- Tonight’s Fender Guitar art thing at MIA: I’m not even sure if I can explain what this is, but it sounds cool and a fave local band, Little Man, is playing
- Hearing the Foo Fighters version of “Baker Street” every morning – the first thing the guy in the cubicle next to me plays on Spotify
- Its Thursday.