OF COURSE THIS HAPPENED IN FLORIDA…
A man loses a bet to his wife over the Packers-Cowboys game – the loser had to burn their jersey. Apparently this guy was wearing his Cowboy jersey when he lit it on fire.
“At the hospital, deputies spoke with a couple who admitted they were watching the NFL game and agreed to burn the losing team’s jersey. However, the man decided to wear the jersey as it was burning.
A witness told Sebastian Daily, “He was set on fire after losing a bet on the Cowboys game … Skin was hanging off his arm and back.”
The man suffered third-degree burns on his right arm and right hand and second-degree burns to his back.
When the woman’s team won, her husband went outside to light his jersey on fire. He told deputies that he was drunk and tried to put the jersey on while it was burning.”
I am shocked – just shocked, I tell you – to read the man was drunk.
Advice: never put the jersey on after you light it on fire!